Go to Home Page
Main Message Board | Treatment Discussions | Polls | MC FAQs | Recipes | Information Sites | Medication Info | Diet Info | Jokes | Photo Gallery
  Username:    Password:      Remember me       
MICROSCOPIC COLITIS SUPPORT Forum Index

You can get your life back
MICROSCOPIC COLITIS SUPPORT
Discussion and Support Forum for Collagenous Colitis, Lymphocytic Colitis, Microscopic Colitis, Mastocytic Enterocolitis, and Related Issues

Visit the Microscopic Colitis Foundation Website

The only comprehensive book ever written about Microscopic Colitis
 FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ChatChat   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 World Time Clock--Time ZonesPotty People T-ShirtsPrivacy Policy
Google
SearchSearch The Archives of This Discussion Board
Spokane's Potty People Gathering - August 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic       MICROSCOPIC COLITIS SUPPORT Forum Index -> Peggy's Photos
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peggy

User's local time:
2017 Apr 30 - 9:18 PM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Spokane's Potty People Gathering - August 2006 Reply with quote

My wonderful hostess Gaea. We are relaxing in the back yard by her loverly pond...(for those who requested (Mags and Polly) take note of the drink Gaea has)

as the hummingbirds flutter around us

and Sadie and Rosco play with each other, beetles, bees, and anything they can find!

We went to the drag races one day

and the parents farm on another...

We met with Marsha for lunch...

Marsha is quite tall...

well, maybe not soooo tall Wink

We went to a vineyard to taste the fruits and enjoy the views...

Some of the scenery on my trip home left a little to be desired...

while other scenery was simply breath taking!

It took me two hours longer to come home through the Cascades, but it was more than worth it!

It was so wonderful to meet Marsha and to stay with my good buddy Gaea and see her again. Thanks again hostess Gaea thumbs up

Love, Peggy

User's local time:
2017 Apr 30 - 11:18 PM

Food Intolerances : Gluten, Soy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy SPECTACULAR photos, Peg, and sooooo glad you all had a great visit and all went well. Very Happy

You know, even in the picture of the road and fields, the sky is georgeous!!

Love, Shirley
Polly

User's local time:

Food Intolerances : gluten, dairy, soy, corn, yeast, chocolate, tomato, white potato, celery, sesame, carrot, yellow squash, lamb, pork, mango, strawberry, almond, cashew, vanilla, grapefruit, raspberry, avocado, mustard, paprika, cauliflower, cucumber, plum, and more!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOOOh, Peg, I LOVE the photos! I feel like I was along on the trip.

Can't believe you got a shot of that hummingbird. Well done!

You and Gaea look terrific, as usual. And it was so good to finally see a photo of Marsha. She is every bit as gawgeous as you two! Marsha, you look so much like a friend of mine named Karen that I couldn't believe it.

And I did note the drink in front of Gaea. Thanks!

Love,

Polly
King Penguin
King Penguin

User's local time:

Food Intolerances : Gluten, Soy, Eggs, Nightshades, Mushrooms, Bananas, Melons, Most Dairy, usually Citrus, Corn for the most part

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Photos Peg and you look like you had a fantastic time. Would love to get to meet more of our family. Thanks for show the drink. LOL

Love, Maggie
JJ
King Penguin
King Penguin

User's local time:
2017 Apr 30 - 8:18 PM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics Peggy....looks like you had a great time. Did you go home via the North Cascade Hwy? JJ
Peggy

User's local time:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jill,

Yes, I did go home via the Cascade hwy. It was a longer, but a much nicer drive than down via the I90. I always try, if I can, to do a different route one way so I can see more of the country. I'd heard many nice things about the Cascades, and now can concur.

Love Ya
Pegster
Rockhopper Penguin
Rockhopper Penguin

User's local time:
2017 May 01 - 12:18 AM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Hi Peg!

I'm so glad you posted your pictures! I'm kind of wishing I didn't look so tired in them, but, oh well. Remember to tell your husband I'm not always so ditsy.

Love, Marsha
Momster
Gentoo Penguin
Gentoo Penguin

User's local time:
2017 Apr 30 - 10:18 PM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Hey - great photographer Reply with quote

Hi Peggy:

Beautiful pictures. The one of the Golden Pheasant brought back some memories - remember the neighbour we had in Glen Valley? He had some golden pheasants and I did a painting of one for him. They are such beautiful birds.

Gaea, beautiful as ever, and Marsha too. It's so neat to meet these friends we've been talking to.

I've promised to take some pictures from around where we live for a friend in Iowa. She's always sending pictures of her area to me, so I'd better get busy.

See you soon.

Love - Momster

Love - Momster

User's local time:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B - U - T - ful pics Peg! You missed your calling - shoulda been a photographer!

Glad you enjoyed your trip - everyone looks so wonderful!

Love,
Mars
"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful." -- Buddha
Liz
Rockhopper Penguin
Rockhopper Penguin

User's local time:
2017 May 01 - 2:18 PM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Mars. Peggy has certainly missed her calling. Those photos are amazing. Peg you are a very clever lady. I have actually saved a few of them if you don't mind Peg. So that bird is a golden pheasant? I was wondering what it was. And I just love the one with the honeyeater. Going to use it as a desktop. Like to know just what is in that huge drink as well. Laughing

I bet you all had a great time together. You all look so happy.

Love

Liz

A smile is a light in the window of your face that shows that your heart is at home
cludwig
Rockhopper Penguin
Rockhopper Penguin

User's local time:
2017 Apr 30 - 8:18 PM

Food Intolerances : Gluten, casein, soy, egg, yeast, almond, lettuce, scallops

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gals look like you had a great time. Thanks for the pics.

Love,
Cristi
Peggy

User's local time:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Liz,

We did have a wonderful time. I don't mind a bit if you use any of the photos, I'm actually flattered that you would Embarassed Too bad there is a fence in the background with the hummingbird, but at least I got his/her wings.

The drink is a margarita; tequila (only the best, Jose Cuervo), a margarita mix - lime based, salt rimmed glass, and ice.

Love
Peg
Rockhopper Penguin
Rockhopper Penguin

User's local time:
2017 Apr 30 - 7:18 PM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting these awesome pictures Pegster! You really are good with the camera. Looks like you ladies had a great time!

It's fun to be able to put a face with a name and Marsha, this is the first glimpse of you if seen. Your beautiful too!!! Glad you could all get together.

Love,
Joanna
gaea
Little Blue Penguin
Little Blue Penguin

User's local time:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Peg for posting the pictures. Your camara (and you) takes such great pics except with people, it always adds 20 lbs. We had a great time. I just wish you lived closer. I miss you!

Marsha, I need to hook up with you again before you fly south with the birds.

It was so fun meeting another potty people. I wonder if MC affects the brain/personality? I swear everyone I meet just fits right in. Marsha is so cute and funny, loved meeting her and look forward to the road trip with her to Oregon next summer.
Love Gaea
Lucy
Rockhopper Penguin
Rockhopper Penguin

User's local time:
2017 Apr 30 - 10:18 PM

Food Intolerances : gluten, dairy casein, dietary yeast, egg whites, and soy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaea,
Definitely affects the personality -- you've described me to a "T." Luce
Post new topic      Reply to topic    MICROSCOPIC COLITIS SUPPORT Forum Index -> Peggy's Photos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: